Orders are important in Old World, every turn you can only perform certain tasks and/or move units as much as you have Orders.
NOTE: THE LIST BELOW IS INCOMPLETE - PLEASE HELP US COMPLETE IT.
Orders are gained every turn based on a variety of factors. Orders cannot be saved after a turn end (exception with Zealot trait), but will instead be 'sold' to the market
Each turn, orders are gained through the following ways:
- +0.5/Master Cleric.
- +0.5/Elite Cleric.
- +0.5/improved Horses.
- +0.5/improved Elephants.
- +0.5/Forum with Acropolis.
Orders are spent on the following actions:
- 1/movement option until fatigue.
- 2/movement option after fatigue (note, an additional 100 has to be spent once per unit).
- 1/worker build option (Note: building an improvement (not lumbermill) on woods would cost 3, 2 for clearing the wood and 1 for building the improvement.
- 1/year until an improvement is finished
- 1/action for Chancellors, Ambassadors, Spymasters.
- 1/action for unit promotions.
- 1/action for Adding a General.
- 1/action for Removing a General.
- X/event (variable amount based on the event)